National Chapter Award Finalists
Jun 21, 2017 by Hannah H Cantrell
This email includes important information for those chapters who were selected to receive the National Chapter Award (Florida’ Finest). Please read this email carefully as it contains several firm deadlines.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
All deadlines are firm – no exceptions!
- July 1: Revised applications are due to the Florida FFA office.
- July 10: Certification due through FFA.org (advisors) –The deadline this year is by 5 p.m. EDT. This is a firm deadline. Directions Attached
- Aug. 15: Special Needs Accommodation Form due (when applicable)
- Sept.15: Requests due for convention (tickets, shuttle, plaque/spur, dietary)
- Applications not turned in by July 1st, WILL NOT be accepted.
- All signatures are required!
- DO NOT mail your applications directly to National FFA.
Instructor_How_To_Certify_A_Team_or_Member.pdfClick to View