Agriscience Fair Winners - Online Certification & Deadlines
Jun 21, 2017 by Hannah H Cantrell
This email includes important information for those members who placed first in their categories at the 2017 State Agriscience Fair Please read this email carefully as it contains several firm deadlines.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
All deadlines are firm – no exceptions!
- July 1: Revised applications are due to the Florida FFA office.
- July 10: Certification due through FFA.org (advisors) –The deadline this year is by 5 p.m. EDT. This is a firm deadline. Directions Attached
- Aug. 15: Special Needs Accommodation Form due (when applicable)
- Sept.1: Dual participation notification due
- Sept. 15: Waivers for national finalists due to National FFA – SUBMIT ONLINE
- Applications not turned in by July 1st, WILL NOT be accepted.
- All signatures are required!
- DO NOT mail your applications directly to National FFA.
Instructor_How_To_Certify_A_Team_or_Member.pdfClick to View
howtoguide_online_waiver_directions.pdfClick to View
If you have any questions regarding Agriscience Fair applications, please contact Hannah Huggins (Hannah.email@example.com) or Erin Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) .