UPDATE: Convention Overflow Lodging
May 24, 2017 by Ronnie Simmons
Late last week we were made aware that the Caribe Royale Resort reached 100% capacity on the peak night(s) during our convention. By all indications, we anticipate an increased convention attendance - which is exciting!
However, we realize that some chapters and individual guests have not yet secured hotel rooms. We have worked diligently with the Buena Vista Suites hotel, which is the sister hotel located at the entrance on the Caribe Royale property. We currently have a small block of approximately 25 rooms available on a first come, first served basis. These rooms are considered part of the FFA block and will allow the same discounted registration rate as those staying at the Caribe Royale.
If you have not yet booked your rooms and wish to do so, please do so as follows:
- Reserve rooms by phone (only) at 1 (800) 537-7737.
- Please tell the agent you wish to be a part of the FFA Overflow block using Group Code FFAOF
- These rooms are identical to the Suites offered at the Caribe, including two queen beds plus the living area with a pull-out sofa.
- Room Rate - $145.00 per night
- This property requires a one night advanced deposit to be paid on a credit card at the time of booking. In the even that you cannot secure them on a credit card, they will be guaranteed to the FFA master account and the balance must be paid in full by school check upon arrival. In the event that rooms are cancelled, your chapter will forfeit the one nights room and tax for each unoccupied room and you will be billed.
- Please note that these rooms are being offered only to those who have not booked rooms in the main block at the Caribe. Any school that currently has rooms in the main block and switches to the Buena Vista Suites hotel will be considered "out of block" and will be responsible for the offsite convention registration fees for each attendee.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.