Event Information - FFA Capitol Day
Mar 30, 2017 by Kevin Kent
Registration and details are now available for this year's FFA Capitol Day. This event is limited to four students per chapter. There is a $10 registration fee per student. The fee includes an event t-shirt. The group session will be held in the Cabinet Meeting Room. Public parking is available at the Kleman Parking Plaza downtown.
Please begin your efforts now to schedule visits with your legislators. Because of the lateness of this date, these visits will only be of educational value for your students and not intended to discuss the Next Generation Agricultural Education bills or the Specialty License Plate legislation. Contact your legislator NOW to talk about these efforts.
- 10:00 AM - Welcome and Overview of the Day (Cabinet Meeting Room)
- 11:00 AM - Speakers (Cabinet Meeting Room)
- 11:45 AM - Group Photo (Historic Capitol)
- 12:00 PM - Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 PM - Scheduled Legislative Visits (on your own)