212/360 Leadership Conference Weekend Reminders
Jan 25, 2017 by Kevin Kent
We are looking forward to hosting our largest 212/360 Leadership Conferences ever at the Florida FFA Leadership Training Center this weekend. Please find below a few reminders and pieces of information you may find helpful.
- Check-in for the State Officer Candidate Workshop begins at 9:00 AM. The presentation will begin promptly at 10:00 AM. Business casual is appropriate for this event.
- There fill be no lunch during the State Officer Candidate Workshop and the 212 Leadership Conference.
- Check-in for 212 (on Friday) is from 1:00-2:00 PM. The conference is scheduled to begin at 2:30 PM.
- Check-in for 360 (on Saturday) is from 1:00-2:00 PM. The conference is scheduled to begin at 2:30 PM.
- Rooms may not be available at the time of check-in. Please have students arrive in Official Dress.
- All students are required to have the Florida FFA Permission form for the 212/360 Leadership conferences. This form is linked below.
- Florida FFA maintains a strict policy regarding advisor attendance at all events. Our policy requires that the FFA Advisor or a school district approved chaperone be present at each event. In the event that anyone other than the FFA Advisor attends in place of the advisor, a letter of approval must be obtained from the school principal and should be presented at the time of arrival.
Both conferences are at capacity and no additional accommodations can be made. If you have changes to your original registration, it is imperative that you contact us as soon as possible.