Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Off Campus Housing Posting Form

To list your off-campus property, please fill out the Off Campus Housing Posting Form. Once the information has been received, we will post your information to our website. If you have questions or need assistance, call Commuter Student Services at (419) 530-8521 or email

Begin Form