Levis Leadership UT Scholarship Application 2018-2019
Levis Leadership UT is a four-year, scholarship-based, leadership experience. Individuals selected for this program will need to complete various requirements in order to maintain their scholarship throughout their four years at The University of Toledo, including participating in a leadership development class during the fall and spring semesters of their freshman year. Click here to view all requirements.
We suggest you read the entire scholarship application prior to submitting any information, so that you can collect all of the information that will need to be submitted. There is not a way to save your information and return later to finish.
**Please complete the scholarship form after obtaining the required documentation that will need to be uploaded in PDF, Word, or JPG format (see below).
Required Documents to Upload:
- Involvement & Employment - A document that outlines your high school involvement, community involvement, and employment. It should include your organizations/experiences and positions held along with how long you were involved in each. For employment, please include the company name, position title, and years of experience.
- Essay - Write an essay (700 words or less) on what makes you unique, why you want to be a part of the Levis Leadership UT program, and what you hope to gain from the experience.
- Transcript from High School (official or unofficial)
- Two Letters of Recommendation:
- One letter from an academic professional (teacher, counselor, etc.)
- One letter from an individual who knows your involvement experience (coach, organization advisor, etc.)
Optional Documents to Upload:
- Creative Expression Document - Any document, photo, etc. that displays your creativity and/or desire to be in the Leadership UT program (This description is purposefully vague as we want to see your creativity.)
- Creative Expression Website / URL - Any YouTube or website URL that links to a display of your creativity and/or desire to be in the Leadership UT program (This description is purposefully vague as we want to see your creativity.)
PRIORITY DEADLINE TO APPLY is MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12 by 5pm! Applications submitted after Feb. 12th may be considered if there are remaining spots available.
Applicants should be notified of the status of their scholarship by Friday, April 20, 2018.