CSI's GOT TALENT Contestant Application 2017
Contestant Information Form
Thank you for your interest in auditioning to be a contestant for the 6th Annual CSI's Got Talent.
Please read this Contestant Information form carefully and complete all requested information.
In order to be eligible to audition:
- You must be a CSI student registered for Spring 2017 classes
- You must in be in good standing with the College (including have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better)
- CSI student(s) must have a prominent role in the performance
- You may only audition for one performance (either as an individual or as part of a group and in only one talent category)
- Cash prize winners from past CSI's Got Talent competition are not eligible to audition
Up to twelve acts will be selected to perform in the CGT FINALE on Wednesday, April 26, 2017. Acts who audition are not guaranteed to be selected to compete. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 acts
Deadline to sign up for first round auditions is THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2017 by 11:45pm. Last day for first round auditions is Friday, February 17, 2017. Auditions will begin on Tuesday, February 14, 2017. Limited audition slots available. Auditions will be scheduled as received. An email will be sent to all contestants confirming the date, time and location of the audition. Emails will be sent by Friday, February 10, 2017. The Office of Student Life reserves the right to extend the acceptance of applications based on the number of responses received.