Welcome to the ASU Outdoors Club OrgSync Page!
Come join us at our weekly meetings in PSH152, every Wednesday @ 7:30pm. You don't have to be a member to come to the meetings, just come find out who we are in person!
Gain complete access to all trips/events we have planned:
1) Join OrgSync: If you have never used OrgSync before, you'll need to complete that process. Note that the OrgSync registration is different than the AOC Registration process.
2) Join the AZ Outdoors Club - T on OrgSync. Click the "request to join" button on the upper right side of the AOC-Orgsync home page! Make sure you do this while logged into your student account! (if you just joined, you will be able to see events once membership dues are paid and you have filled out the AOC Registration form. We have to manually enter you, so this will take a day or two!)
3) Fill out the AOC Registration Form ***This is different than registering on OrgSync for the first time!*** Once your join request has been accepted, Fill out the AOC Registration Form. If you completed the Registration form in prior school years, you do not need to complete the form again. New members MUST complete this form.
4) Pay your club dues. Dues are $40 from August to August, the full year, or $25 for a single semester.
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions regarding payments or dues.
(Note: Membership will not be granted until both payment and AOC Registration form have been received. They are two separate things and must both be completed. Please allow up to 1 week for OrgSync status to be changed)
Endless trips | AOC t-shirt | Stickers | Product from our Sponsors | Gear rental | Semesterly rock climbing events | Access to AOC parties and social events | Life long friends
The AOC has a storage unit located less than 1 mile away from campus @ 810 S. McClintock (CubeSmart) The gear inventory sheet below is an updated list of what gear the AOC owns and which items are available or already checked out. Gear can only be checked out and returned at the gear storage unit at the specified hours listed below. You MUST notify the gear managers that you plan to come retrieve gear)
Important: Please read the procedures below, and on the gear request form completely. They contain important information regarding gear rental.
1) Fill out a Gear Request Form in as much detail as you can. A link to our gear inventory sheet is located at the bottom of this text. If you would like a specific item from the list, please include the description and tag #, if not, then don't worry about the tag numbers. Please *do* remember that we only know what you bother to tell us, and we can't loan out gear unless we have it available.
2) The gear managers will do their best to respond 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time. If there's a problem with your request, we'll let you know at this time as well. If not, you'll just get a copy-pasted confirmation email. Please do your best to submit your gear requests at least 24 hours in advance of your desired pickup time! If you do submit a last minute request, please make sure to contact the gear managers ASAP to confirm that we have received it.
3) If you are meeting at 810 S McClintock (CubeSmart,) you MUST *call or text* so we know you are planning to show up! The number is (480) 738-8182.
4) Come to the scheduled meeting place and pick up your gear. Unfortunately due to the number of students in the club, we are not able to make exceptions to the scheduled pickup times. Other AOC members are welcome to pick up your gear for you however.
5) Call or text (480) 738-8182 within 1 week of your rental date to let us know when you're returning the gear. If you plan to return gear to 810 S McClintock (CubeSmart) You MUST contact us to make an appointment before returning gear.
6) Meet us and return your gear!
Wednesdays after AOC meeting (at meeting location)
Trip Directors Contact:
LEAD TRIPS: The club provides awesome incentives for those who lead trips! Please contact Trip Directors for help or information.
The Arizona Outdoors Club, based at Arizona State University, is a member driven organization comprised of a large variety of people including students, faculty, staff, and alumni who are interested in outdoor adventures, road trips, and social gatherings. Our members range from highly experienced veterans of various disciplines, to first-timers looking to try something new or travel to new places. All members are encouraged to suggest fun, exciting, and challenging activities! One never knows what they will be doing next? free-falling out of an airplane one week, hanging out on a beach in Mexico the next. The adventures never end!
Usually President, sometimes Director/Chair, etc.
Usually Vice President, sometimes Secretary/Treasurer, etc.
Usually Secretary, sometimes Recruitment chair, etc.
Please use official "job title" with university
All ASU registered student organizations must have a full- or part-time benefits-eligible faculty or staff member serving as an advisor. By entering your advisor's email, they will automatically be sent an electronic Advisor Commitment Form which they must complete for your registration.
An Advisor Commitment Letter electronically signed by the Advisor is a required part of finalizing the registration of your student organization. Make sure to follow up with them to complete.