AFA Student Film Festival
The ASU Student Film Festival is an annual and pinnacle part of the ASU Film Associations event calendar with prizes brought to you by MP&E Camera, Tempe Camera, Broadcast Rentals, and Reelman!
This event is an opportunity for students to showcase themselves as filmmakers to their filmmaking peers, other ASU students, and the greater film community!
Join us at Mellow Mushroom immediately after the film festival for the After Party where we will be providing food and announcing the winners!
If you are submitting to the Film Festival please follow the following steps -
1. Fill out submission form here: https://goo.gl/forms/ZkYzYleJ8uNE5bHX2
2. Pay $15 submission fee (includes 2 film festival tickets, 1 free t-shirt)
3. Submit film file to Brenton Bender (Submit the file at one of our Tuesday Meetings or schedule with him by emailing email@example.com with subject line 'PAY FILM FESTIVAL’18') BY MARCH 29
- Your film must be 10 minutes maximum!
- Your film cannont contain copyrighted music in competition!