Developmental Models of Autism Intervention Open House
Dear Parents, Educators and Multidisciplinary Colleagues,
- Are you interested in learning the latest in science about Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Are you interested in a multidisciplinary perspective that seeks to understand the unique individual differences in those with autism?
- Do you seek to promote communication, learning and full human development, through a comprehensive developmental framework?
- Do you seek to understand "neurodiversity" and promote full inclusion in schools and society?
- Do you want to learn about ways to support learning and development in children and older individuals with autism and other developmental disorders?
- Are you a parent, teacher, mental health professional, early intervention provider, occupational therapist, speech/language therapist, physician, nurse, or another allied professional working with infants, children and families?
Then join us for one of our OPEN HOUSE meetings to learn about our Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Developmental Models of Autism Intervention (DMAI) (12 Graduate Credits - One Year Program)
Register by calling 973-655-6685 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us with any questions at 973-655-6685. We look forward to hearing from you!
OPEN HOUSE Live on the Web/phone!
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://montclair.zoom.us/j/179801790
- Or iPhone one-tap: +16468769923,1798018790# or +14086380968,179801790#
- Or telephone: 1 646 876 9923 or +1 40 638 0968, Meeting ID: 179 801 790