Final Reminder | Make a Difference Day Project Information and Updates
Oct 26, 2018 by Patrick A Prusinovski
Make a Difference Day is almost here! We wanted to update you on information about the event so that you have a successful service experience. You can still sign-up by clicking here.
- Please arrive between 8am-8:30am at the RAW Plaza on Saturday, October 27. We can also take day-of participants as well. Don’t forget to bring your BayCard!
- Please make sure to look at our safety list and the “What to Bring” informational sheet. These are important to making sure you have a safe and successful service experience.
- We will have a limited amount of T-shirts for participants and we encourage you to wear Cal State East Bay gear to your service project. T-Shirts and giveaways are on a first-come basis. Breakfast will be provided.
- TRAVEL INFORMATION - If you have a vehicle available for carpooling, please be aware that other students may need a ride and to fill your vehicle. There will be a shuttle available. It will leave campus at 8:40. Although the projects end at 1pm, the shuttle can only stop at the project at 11:35am to drive people back to campus. This means your service time will be reduced significantly. We encourage you to drive or to carpool with other participants. Please note the shuttle will only be dropping off participants at Tennyson High School projects and will be unable to drop-off and pick-up at the Hayward Library Grand Opening.
- There will be signage at Tennyson High School for each project. A Tennyson High School map can be found here. Check-out the Hayward Library Grand Opening Project map here.
- If you would like to, you can complete the waivers ahead of time through the links below. Both waivers need to be completed, City of Hayward Waiver and CSU Waiver. There will be waivers available at the RAW Plaza during check-in.
- If you are able to arrive early and help setup please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Setup starts at 7am.
Thank you and see you tomorrow!