Student Leadership Academy Leadership Coach Profile 2017-2018
We are looking for Leadership Coaches from all academic programs and departments interested in coaching students in a unique interprofessional leadership development opportunity. This profile will assist the HSC Student Leadership Advisory Team in matching Leadership Coach and student. Please note, every Leadership Coach who completes a profile might not be matched to a student. However, we are hoping to build a database of interested Leadership Coaches.
Program Mission: To transform students into exceptional leaders empowered to create solutions for a healthier community.
- Coach Training Session
- 1 hour
- Lunch Provided
- Monday, September 25th from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Monthly coaching meeting with assigned student leader (Skype, phone, or in person)
- Must meet once face to face
- Must complete an Individual Development Plan with your student
Leadership Coach Profile Deadline: August 26th
Student Application Requirements:
- Preferred- completed at least 1 semester at UNTHSC
- 75% of classes must be on-campus
- Must be enroll during the semester of the cohort they will participate
- Be in and remain in good academic standing
- Be in and remain in good disciplinary standing
- Complete application form on OrgSync
- Have a UNTHSC Faculty or Staff recommendation
Student Program Meeting Dates
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Fall Cohort (September -November)
- Spring Cohort (January-March)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-5006.