Student Leadership Academy Application Fall 2017
We are looking for students from all programs interested in a unique interprofessional leadership development opportunity.
Program Mission: To transform students into exceptional leaders empowered to create solutions for a healthier community.
- Completed at least 1 semester at UNTHSC
- 75% of classes must be on-campus
- Must be enrolled for fall 2017 Semester
- Be in and remain in good academic standing
- Be in and remain in good disciplinary standing
- General applicant information
- 3 short essay questions (500 words or less)
- Contact information for a faculty/staff recommendation for applicant
- Upload CV/Resume
- Attend Weekly Leadership Development
- Wednesdays (9/20/17 to 11/1/17)
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Leadership Coach Requirement (On-going/ Monthly)
- Alumni, Faculty, or Staff Leadership Coach (assigned through a matching process)
- Monthly meeting with Leadership Coach (Skype, phone, or in person)
- Design Thinking Project & Presentation
- In predetermined groups
Application deadline: August 24h at 11:59 pm
Only the 30 students will be offered a spot to participate.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com .