Family of the Year 2017
Family of the Year recognizes an exemplary family or family member who has provided support to their USF student and has contributed to the success of their student. The award is designated to a family or family member who embodies what it means to be a Bull. The recipient will receive the following:
• Recognition during Family and Friends Weekend, October 13-15, 2017
• Registration, football tickets, and Send-off Breakfast tickets for up to four family members
• A featured article in the BULLetin.
1. Nominee must have a current student enrolled at the University of South Florida Tampa.
2. Submit an essay, in English, that addresses the following prompt:
• Provide a narrative of how the family member or family has supported their USF student in educational and personal endeavors, and how this has led to the student's success
3. Complete application by September 6, 2017 by 5:00 PM.
• The written essay should be no more than 1200 words
• Provide a photo of the family or family member with USF student
The applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty, staff, and student leaders. Nominators will be notified of the decision by September 27, 2017. Family member(s) and/or friend(s) should still register for Family and Friends Weekend 2016 and any additional experiences. Registration fees will be refunded for up to four family members should the family be selected.
Have questions? Please contact Parent & Family Programs at email@example.com or by phone at 813-974-2896.
NOTE: This form should not be filled out using Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser while filling out this form.