Family of the Year 2016
Family of the Year recognizes an exemplary family or family member who has provided support to their USF student and has contributed to the success of their student. The award is designated to a family or family member who embodies what it means to be a Bull. The recipient will receive the following:
• Recognition during Family and Friends Weekend, October 7-9, 2016
• Registration, football tickets, and Send-off Breakfast tickets for up to four family members
• A featured article in the BULLetin.
1. Nominee must have a current student enrolled at the University of South Florida Tampa.
2. Submit an essay, in English, that demonstrates how the nominee meets the following criteria:
• Support of the USF student
• Contribution to their students success
• Enthusiasm for the Bull community and USF
3. Complete application by September 1, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
The applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty, staff, and student leaders. Nominators will be notified of the decision by September 20, 2016. Family member(s) and/or friend(s) should still register for Family and Friends Weekend 2016 and any additional experiences. Registration fees will be refunded for up to four family members should the family be selected.
Have questions? Please contact Megan Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 813-974-2896.
NOTE: This form should not be filled out using Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser while filling out this form.