ASI Club Start-Up Grant Application
Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) of California State University, Fresno provides complimentary funding for recognized student organizations. All new clubs are encouraged to apply for funds to grow their organization. Funding will be allocated in three (3) categories: Publicity, Supplies and Other. This grant differs from Sponsored Activity Grants in that funds awarded do not have to go towards a specific event.
Important points to remember:
- Funds will be allocated on a per club basis. Not all events/programs, or all components of an event/program, may receive funding. All applications must be typed using this form template.
- The maximum allocation to any student club from the Club Start-Up Grant in any one fiscal year is $500. Clubs may also apply for sponsored activity grants
- In order to be eligible for the grant, student organizations must have filed for first time official club recognition within 4 semesters of submitting application or be applying for recognition after being inactive for more than 4 semesters
- All student organizations applying for funds must be officially recognized by the Office of Student Involvement by the date of submission of the request. Applications will not be accepted for non-recognized clubs/organizations.
- Funding allocations can only be expensed after all requirements have been met, and the official approval from the Office of the Vice President of Finance
For more detailed information, please contact the ASI Business Office at 559.278.2656.