2015-2016 Supplemental Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) Application Form
IRA Application Deadlines:
Online Application Submission: Friday, October 2, 2015
Chair Approval Deadline: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 (Via e-mail)
Dean Approval Deadline: Friday, October 16, 2015 (ASI forwards, not applicant)
· Indicate any events/funding you would consider being a priority.
· Not all programs, nor all components, of an event may receive funding.
· IRA Policies stipulate that:
· Funds must be used for the direct involvement or benefit to students.
· Funds may cover such things as travel, lodging, and materials necessary to achieve the objective of the program.
· Funds do not cover meals or any kind of food.
· Funds do not cover the cost of any non-student travel (faculty, staff, non-matriculated students, graduates, alumni).
· Funds are for current students only. Graduation or dis-enrollment disqualifies a student from receiving funds.
· Funds are not to be used for department operations.
· Applicants may be required to meet with the IRA Advisory Board to explain the request.
· Contact the Associated Students, Inc. office 278-2656 for process questions and the Office of Academic Resources 278-3079 with funding questions.