New York: Fintech and the Wealth Management Industry
RSVP required. To register for this event, please click here.
Fintech and the Wealth Management Industry
Presented by the Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York
Thursday, May 16, 2019 | 6–8:15 p.m.
Venue: The Conference Center, 130 East 59th St. (west of Lexington Ave.), NYC
Tickets: CBSACNY Alumni members $35; Non members $45
The wealth management industry incumbents’ technology strategy, integration trends, and new product development have been impacted by shifting demographics, increased uncertainty in investment returns, and new consumer technology. Big data and advanced analytics are disrupting the industry as vendors, custodians, and RIAs use data as a differentiator. APIs are becoming more widespread in the goal to streamline operations, and facilitate open communication. This panel brings together four exceptional leaders from prominent firms to address how the industry is changing and innovating.
The panel will cover:
Technology strategy helping advisors grow, scale, and thrive
Competition from fintech: partner or compete?
Wealth management fintech innovations on the horizon
The role and future of API connectivity
• Alastair Cairns, Addepar, Head of Insights (Addepar's financial performing and reporting platform handles all your assets. It has raised $150m)
• Tricia Haskins, Fidelity, VP, Digital Strategy and Platform Consulting
• Michele Feinstein, BNY Mellon Pershing, Director, Technology Client Engagement
• Mike Everett, MyVest (TIAA-Cref), VP Business Development
• (Moderator) Greg O'Gara, Aite Group, Research Analyst