2020 OSE Campus Impact Awards Nomination - Organization Awards
The OSE Campus Impact Awards were established to recognize and honor student organizations, student leaders and advisors for outstanding service contributions to the Stanford community.
The four awards for student organizations are:
The Nanci Howe Award for Leaving a Legacy
Initiatives that have had a strong and sustained impact on or off-campus. Named after Nanci Howe the former director of this office.
Capturing the Spirit
Initiatives that embody the spirit and soul of the Stanford student community.
Efforts that have inspired innovation through programs, publications or other activities.
Collaborative efforts that seek to create understanding and dialogue.
- Organizations nominated must be currently registered student organizations.
- Efforts recognized should be recent but can include past accomplishments.
- Nominations are sought broadly from all members of the Stanford community and student organization advisors.
- Orgs may self-nominate but preference is given to those that include a recommendation from staff, faculty or an advisor. All nominations should be made by an individual.
- No one organization can be awarded a OSE Impact Award 2+ times within four years.
For all nominations, feel free to include links to website information or upload additional information.
Selections are made based on nominations from members of Stanford faculty, staff, and students. Committee could potentially award organization under any category.
For additional information, contact Alexandra Moreno in the Office of Student Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.