Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation


Arthur Montejano
Oct 3, 2017

TONIGHT! "Networking for Introverts" Workshop - 5-6 PM in USU 314.

Oct 3, 2017 by Arthur Montejano

Leadership On Demand
presents
~ Networking for Introverts ~
Tuesday, October 3, 5-6 PM in USU 314

Did you know that only 20% of jobs are advertised? That means that the majority of job seekers are applying for just a handful of jobs. So, what about the other 80%?
That's where networking comes in.
Fresno State alum Esra Hashem ('13, '16) will share 10 tips for effective networking and leveraging your personality's natural strengths. Whether you're an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert - you won't want to miss this workshop so you can gain an edge in networking.

Drop in to any session! Attend any 4 workshops and receive a certificate!
Please bring your student ID.
Topic schedule subject to change.

 

Scheduled Workshops
(all workshops are Tuesdays, 5-6 PM in USU 312-314)

Tuesday, September 26 - Leadership 101
Tuesday, October 3 - Networking for Introverts
Tuesday, October 10 - Motivation
Tuesday, October 17 - Public Speaking
Tuesday, October 24 - Student Leader Panel

For workshop descriptions please visit http://www.fresnostate.edu/leadership

All participants are welcome. If you need special accommodations please call 559-278-0341.