2018-2019 RECOGNITION RENEWAL NOW OPEN!!
The 2018-2019 Club and Organization Recognition Renewal is Now Open. Be sure your organization completes the renewal by the deadline date of Friday, September 28 @ 5 p.m. If your organization wants to keep track of where you are in the recognition renewal process, you can view it online at the Student Organization Rolodex located HERE.
All Officers/Advisors must create or have an active OrgSync profile in order to begin recognition renewal process.
RECOGNITION RENEWAL STEPS:
1. Profile Update: On your student organization's OrgSync portal, click on the Profile tab then click on the Manage Profile button and click Update & Renew Profile (green button at the top), then scroll down on the page and click on Next to go to the profile page. On the profile page, list/update your officer(s), advisor(s) and five student members and their ID numbers. Upon completion of the Profile Update, the following items will automatically be emailed that need to be completed by the officer(s) and advisor(s):
2. 2018-19 Officer Agreement & Orientation Form (President): The President must complete the 2018-19 Officer Agreement & Orientation Form. The President will also complete the 2018-2019 Student Organization Compliance Annual Self-Reporting Form.
3. 2018-19 Officer Agreement Form (Treasurer & Vice President): The Treasurer and Vice President must complete the 2018-19 Officer Agreement Form.
4. 2018-19 Advisor Agreement & Orientation Form (Advisor): The Advisor must complete the 2019-19 Advisor Agreement & Orientation Form on an annual basis.
5. To find forms, please check your email or follow these steps after your organization’s profile has been updated, please ensure you are filling out 2018-19 forms:
GRANTING ADMINISTRATIVE ACCESS TO OTHER MEMBERS:
On your student organization's OrgSync portal, click on People, find the person you want to give administrative access to and click on their name. A profile for that person will pop up on the right hand side of the screen. On the profile, click Manage to change the access for that member. Be sure to update the administrative access when there is a change of officers or advisors (e.g. elections).
REVIEW PROCESSING TIME:
As reviews include qualification reviews of advisors and officers, allot for a minimum of 48 business hours for information to be updated in this database.
Note in the Fall semester, processing time make take up to 5 business days due to the annual organization renewal process. Reviewing includes grade and enrollment checks of officers.
If you have any additional questions or need further assistance please contact the Student Involvement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 278-2741.
The Fresno State Student Involvement Center offers a diverse array of co-curricular opportunities to enhance and complement your college experience!
Programs offered through our office in USU 306 connect students to:
* Leadership experiences that integrate classroom learning with real life experiences
* Planning events including concerts, trips, and service opportunities
* Peer to peer advising for matching interests with involvement options
* Volunteer leadership opportunities to serve and represent your fellow students
* Club Sports where students compete with other teams and represent Fresno State
With so many options, finding the right fit for you might seem a little daunting. Don’t worry, Student Involvement can help with that, too! Stop by our office in USU Room 306, browse our website, or e-mail email@example.com to set up a meeting with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Campus Involvement Ambassadors and let us help you get involved today!
e.g. - Turtle Club