Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Student Organization Conduct Complaint

Any student, faculty or staff member of the University, or member of the public may file a complaint against a recognized Student Organization with the Dean of Students Office or their designee, hereinafter referred to as Dean of Students Office or Dean (Hyer 200, 262-472-1533). A complaint should be in writing (submitted by the complainant or a representative) and include as much of the following information as possible:

  • Detailed description of the alleged violation;
  • Date, time and place of alleged violation;
  • Name of organization(s) involved in the alleged violation;
  • Name of individual(s) involved in the alleged violation;
  • Name and address of the person(s) filing the complaint (complainant).

To ease the burden of this process, this form is available to submit complaints.  All complaints must be filed with the Dean of Student Life within forty-five (45) calendar days (excluding breaks) of when the complainant knew or should have known of the alleged violation.

Begin Form