Festival de Cascarones (2018) Application for Student Organizations & Vendors
Thank you for your interest. You may still submit an application, but as of 2/23/18, we are putting vendors/organizations on a wait list.
MANDATORY VENDOR MEETING (ONLY ATTEND 1 MEETING)
- April 11, 6PM, Patriots' Casa, Ceremony Room
- April 12, 6PM, Patriots' Casa, Ceremony Room
Thank you for your interest in reserving a booth for the 2018 Texas A&M University-San Antonio Festival de Cascarones. To ensure a successful event, and to eliminate any event day issues, we are providing you with important event information and an application for your booth reservation. The application will allow us to place you in the appropriate area based on your needs and the product/service you are performing.
- Festival de Cascarones will be April 29, 2018
- There will be duplication of products allowed and you may be placed in close proximity to the duplicate of your products; though we will attempt not to do so.
- Vendors/Student Organization are allowed to sell up to two items at their booth. No more than two items per booth will be allowed.
- Only similar items will be allowed to be sold (i.e. two food items OR two non-food items) at your booth.
|3rd Party Vendors||Deadline||Cost|
|Early Bird Food||Friday, February 23, 2018||$250|
|Early Bird Non-Food||Friday, February 23, 2018||$150|
|Food||Friday, March 23, 2018||$300|
|Non-Food||Friday, March 23, 2018||$200|
|A&M-SA Student Organization||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline||Cost|
|Food||Friday, January 26, 2018||Friday, March 23, 2018||$100|
|Non-Food||Friday, January 26, 2018||Friday, March 23, 2018||$75|