Key Access Request - Org Storage Cabinets
If you have a storage cabinet in the Involvement Center, you must complete the following form to designate those who will be allowed access to the key. If you need to make changes at any time, this form must be completed again by someone who has current access to check out the key.
Please know this process exists for the security of your items. If we do not have a name on file for an individual, they will not be allowed to check out key.
Key Check Out Guidelines
1. The following members are allowed to check out the key: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Advisor. If there is another member that should be allowed access, you can request that in this form.
2. These individuals must present their StoutOne Student ID Card to verify their identity. The StoutOne Card will be held by the Involvement Center staff until the key is returned to the Involvement Center Desk.
3. Keys are to be returned immediately. There are no exceptions allowing for extended or overnight check-out.
Where do students pick up the key?
- Involvement Center Desk
- M-Th: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Secondary Locations (if closed)
- Service Center (after the Involvement Center closes)
- Building Manager (ONLY after Service Center closes and on weekends – 214 MSC or dial 232.2000)