Poster Printing or Copies Request
STUDENT ORG POSTER PRINTING
Each recognized student organization is allotted the following posters and copies.
- Copies: 25 single black and white copies PER MONTH (e.g agendas, forms, etc.)
- Event Posters: 100 color copies PER EVENT
- Recruitment Posters: One (1) recruitment poster per semester (100 copies)
Poster Printing Policies and Guidelines
1. Posters must be submitted via this form (Copies may be be brought to the desk personally or submitted via this form).
2. Posters for events must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance or they will not be printed.
3. EVERY poster must include:
- Organization Name
- All Event Details - date, time, location (event posters only)
- A Stout email address
- Statement that says "Not produced at taxpayers' expense" (Must be legible and large enough to view)
- Logo for SSA if it's a SSA funded event: Download the logo here.
4. Posters advertising events or meetings must also be created as an event in the organization's OrgSync calendar. For assistance on how to create an event in your OrgSync portal, visit: https://help.orgsync.com/entries/25119083-Creating-an-event
5. Posters cannot include any profanity, obscenity or reference to alcohol or violence.
6. The Involvement Center Desk reserves the right to deny poster printing due to discriminatory or offensive content.