Budget Reallocation Form
Upon completion of this form the Financial Affairs Committee will decide on approval or request more information.
Note: All reallocations must follow the rules that were used when the money was originally allocated. The rules from the last budget process are:
2017-2018 Annual Budget Rules for Deliberation:
1. Equipment: limited to $3,000.00 for the fiscal year
2. Practice: limited to $2,000.00for the fiscal year
3. Required Annual Organization or League Dues: 50%
4. Magazine/Newspaper Printing: $3,000.00
5. Group Development Events: Limited to $10.00 per person/per event and $200.00 per organization for the fiscal year
6. Salary: Salaries are not paid
7. Fundraising: $150 per event, cap of two events per semester.
8. Trips Off-Campus: limited to 4 events total or $3,750.00 total for the fiscal year, whichever is met first.
a. Sports/Competition Travel trip: limited to 4 events for the fiscal year
b. Professional Trips: limited to 4 events for the fiscal year
c. Organizational Leaders Trips: limited to 2 events for the fiscal year and/or $3,000, whichever is met first.
d. Group Social/Recreational: Limited to 4 events for fiscal year
9. Registration: $50 per person registration for Social/Recreational, Group Professional, Sport, and $100 per person registration for Leadership
10. Events outside the “five-state radius” may only be granted through contingency processes
a. States included are: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Upper-Peninsula Michigan, Iowa, and Illinois
11. Social/Recreational travel occurring during breaks may only be granted through contingency processes
12. Lodging: may only be granted through contingency processes
13. Airfare: may only be granted through contingency processes
14. Contractual Services: limited to $12,000.00 for the fiscal year
15. Backyard Bash/Involvement Fair: limited to $200.00 for the fiscal year
16. Homecoming Parade: limited to $150.00 per parade unit
17. Food for Recruitment: limited to $300.00 per fiscal year, up to 2 events
18. Food in Support of Educational or Cultural Events: limited to $250.00 per organization/per event.
19. Organizational Promotion – limited to $250 per fiscal year
20. Event Advertising – limited to $250 per fiscal year
Due to the nature and mission of the Stout Student Association, Blue Devil Productions, and Stoutonia; the Financial Affairs Committee has deemed these three organizations exempt from the following limitations:
1. Rule 3 (Annual Dues)
2. Rule 4 (Printing)
3. Rule 6 (Salary)
4. Rule 7 (Fundraising)
5. Rule 10 (Travel outside “five-state radius”)
6. Rule 14 (Contractual Services)
7. Rule 18 (Food in Support of Educational or Cultural Events)
8. Rule 19 (Organizational Promotion)
9. Rule 20 (Event Advertising)
If you have questions regarding this form or the reallocation process please email the Financial Affairs Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.