Budget Reallocation Form
Upon completion of this form the Financial Affairs Committee will decide on approval or request more information.
Note: All reallocations must follow the rules that were used when the money was originally allocated. The rules from the last budget process are:
2015-2016 Annual Budget Rules for Deliberation:
1. Travel outside of the “five-state radius” may only be granted through contingency funding.
a. States included are: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Upper-Peninsula Michigan, Iowa, and Illinois
2. Airfare may only be granted through contingency funding.
3. Lodging may only be granted through contingency funding.
4. Fundraising allocations are limited $150.00 per event.
a. All money granted for fundraising MUST be paid back in full in the same fiscal year.
5. Trip off-campus social/recreational events are limited to 4 events per fiscal year.
6. Trip off-campus competitive events are limited to 4 events per fiscal year.
7. Trip off-campus professional events are limited to 4 events per fiscal year.
8. Trip off-campus organizational leader events are limited to 2 events per fiscal year.
9. Trips of-campus are limited to 4 total or $3,000.00 total is met first.
10. Registration is limited to $50.00 per person, per event for trip off-campus competitive, trip off-campus professional, and trip off-campus organizational leader events.
11. Registration is limited to $25.00 per person, per event for trip off-campus social/recreational events.
12. Half (50%) of annual organization or league dues will be funded.
13. Food for recruitment is limited to $150.00 per fiscal year.
14. Food for events is limited to $350.00 per event.
a. As per FAC Standing Policy, food must be purchased through University Dining Services.
15. Equipment is limited to $2,000.00.
16. Contractual Services are limited to $3,000.00 per event.
a. This includes any event service fees
17. Practice is limited to $2,000.00.
18. Salary will not be funded for organizations.
Due to the nature and mission of the Stout Student Association, Blue Devil Productions, and Stoutonia; the Financial Affairs Committee has deemed these three organizations exempt from the following limitations:
1. Committee Rule 3 (Lodging)
2. Committee Rule 10 (Registration)
3. Committee Rule 12 (Annual Dues)
4. Committee Rule 16 (Contractual Services)
5. Committee Rule 18 (Salary)
If you have questions regarding this form or the reallocation process please email the Financial Affairs Director at email@example.com.