It's student org renewal time!
- The renewal process will take place from September 1-30. You must renew within these dates only (not before and not after)
- Those that don’t renew within this time frame, will be automatically be disbanded and lose all rights of being a recognized student organization.
- Every student organization must go through the renewal process (even those who were just approved in the spring of 2014)
It is an online process which requires the following:
- An update to your OrgSync profile with all current officers, meeting times, constitutional changes, advisor information, and more.
- If you were contacted in the spring about updating your constitution, you must submit those constitutional changes during this time.
- A series of brief videos and quiz questions about resources and the student org code of conduct
How do you renew?
Anytime between September 1-30,
- Go to your OrgSync portal page
- Click on your Org’s Profile
- Scroll down and click Manage Profile
- Update all information within the profile
- Complete quiz questions
- Submit your changes
- Congrats, you’re done renewing your org!
If you have any questions please contact Shelby Schuppe, Organizational Affairs Director of SSA at email@example.com!