"Warhawks Are All That!" AUDITIONS
Auditions will take place in UC HAMILTON ROOM on Sunday, October 29th, starting at 6pm.
Anyone that wishes to audition can show up at 6pm to choose a 10 minute time slot.
- Only acts that audition will be considered for the show.
- Auditions are judged by a 7-member panel of the Homecoming Steering Committee.
- At the audition, groups will need to perform their complete act once.
- All props, makeup, and costumes must be part of the audition, and are approved at the discretion of the Homecoming Steering Committee.
- Auditions are recorded.
- Acts using recorded music/accompaniment of any kind must submit it on one CD or flash-drive at the audition, October 29th. Flash drives may be picked up from Career & Leadership Development on or after Monday, November 6th.
- The show is limited to the top 20 acts, although it may be smaller based upon audition scores.
- Acts will not be included in the line-up due to inappropriate material, a lack of planning, or overall low level of quality – all at the discretion of the Homecoming Steering Committee.
- All technical needs (lighting, sound, smoke machines) and a stage layout will be noted at auditions to aide in performance success.
- Any act promoting irresponsible use of alcohol, use of profanity, or implying sexual or racial discrimination will be automatically disqualified.
All acts must come prepared as if they are performing on stage that night. There are no dress rehearsals for this year's event! Organizations and individuals are all welcome!