Affordable Course Materials
The University Libraries and the Center for Teaching Excellence are offering a small grant program, funded by the Provost, for faculty who revise their curriculum to include high-quality affordable materials to support student learning. The course materials may be newly-created teaching materials, publicly accessible materials and subscribed resources (from the Libraries), or any combination of the three.
In this workshop, Librarians and CTE consultants will discuss with prospective grant applicants:
- Overview of the initiative and support available for faculty
- Locating open educational resources
- copyright and licensing issues
- accessibility concerns
- creating a sustainable curriculum
- managing resources in Canvas
- assistance with creation of new content
For more information see the Affordable Course Materials Initiative: 2017 Grants guide.
The Center for Teaching Excellence is committed to providing equal access to its events and programs. Individuals with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about physical access may contact email@example.com.