Student Organizations - Student Club Registration Form - WINTER 2019 DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 17, 2019
If you are a currently registered student club or interested in registering a new club for the upcoming semester, please complete this form.
THE CLUB PRESIDENT OR LEADER MUST BE THE INDIVIDUAL WHO SUBMITS THIS FORM. REQUESTS SUBMITTED BY CLUB ADVISERS WILL NOT BE APPROVED.
This form will verify the eligibility of your student officers, help communicate your club goals, and collect basic information to help set up your Campus Connect club organization page. You should expect this form to take 15-30 minutes to complete.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM WITH YOUR FELLOW CLUB OFFICERS. STUDENT ID NUMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH STUDENT OFFICER.
Identify 4 interested, currently-enrolled WCC students who meet the eligibility requirements to participate in a Student Club. (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email, @ Student ID Number)
- Identify at least 1 interested WCC (Full-time) Staff Member or (Full or Part-Time) Faculty member to be your faculty advisor. Clubs that are unable to identify an adviser will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis once this form has been submitted.
- Identify a Club Name.
- Develop a one-paragraph description of your club's purpose.
- Develop a one-page welcome message to greet other students, tell them what the club is about and invite them to join. Think of this as a pitch for why other students might want to join your club.
- Determine a Date on Time of your club's regular meetings.
- The form data will save in this application. You can save and come back later. Click save at the bottom of this form before you exit the window.
- If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Veronica Boissoneau, Coordinator of Student Organizations - email@example.com
Please allow 10 business days for Club Registration review and approval.