Student Organizations - Student Club Event Proposal Form
The Department of Student Development and Activities encompasses:
- The Office of Student Activities
- The Office of Student Organizations
- WCC Sports
- The WCC Student Newspaper (The Washtenaw Voice)
We collaborate with student leaders to provide unique club events on and off campus and improve student life at WCC. In order to achieve our common goals, allow adequate planning and ensure success of club events, we request that all clubs use the Student Club Event Proposal Form when requesting support.
If you are a currently registered Student Club or Athletic Team at WCC interested in developing an event or activity, please complete this form. REQUESTS SUBMITTED BY CLUB ADVISERS WILL NOT BE APPROVED. Requests are the student leaders' responsibility.
- The form data will save in this application. You can save and come back later. Click save at the bottom of this form before you exit the window.
- If you need assistance or have questions, please contact the appropriate Coordinator: