Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Student Activities - Table Request/Campus Visit Form for WCC Departments, Individual WCC Students and External Users

WCC Departments, Currently Enrolled Students and College-Sponsored Organizations may use this form to:

1. Request a table on the first floor of the Student Center Building or at Washtenaw Community College (if eligible.)

2. Provide notice of use of the college's Free Speech Zone (this allows us to know who is on campus, in the case that a student files a complaint.)

Student Clubs should use the Student Development and Activities - Student Club Event Proposal Form located in the Student Organizations page instead of this form.

Begin Form