Welcome to WCC Student Activities!
Whether you're looking to get involved outside of the classroom, looking to add to your co-curricular transcript, or looking to attend events with other students, we have awesome offerings for you! Check out exciting events on the Calendar. Keep checking back for updates and awesome new events!
Learning outside of the classroom is critical to the development of scholars, and can be fun, too! Student Activities offers many ways to be involved at WCC. These activities have included:
Student Activities collaborates with offices across campus to bring you college-wide events such as:
Community Fundraising Initiatives
WCC is the proud venue to many large community fundraising efforts, including:
More information about these walks, and how you can join our team to raise money and awareness, can be found under Events and on the Calendar.
The Student Activities Office strives to provide student, faculty, staff and community support by offering enrichment activities.
- Provide opportunities for development through co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Connect students to on-campus and local non-profit volunteer opportunities.
- Support nonprofits by hosting major public fundraising activities.
Office of Student Activities
Coordinator of Student Activities
Please upload your organization's constitution.
(For example: social, service, brotherhood/sisterhood, leadership, physical/fitness, etc.)
- Extra/Co-Curricular Events: (Off-Campus Trips, Ticket Sales, Diversity, etc..)
- Volunteering: (Service Learning, Community Outreach, Resume Building)
- Fundraising: (Major On-Campus Fundraising Events)