(Second Opportunity) Earn Money for Your Organization by Cleaning Up After KSU Basketball Games!
Oct 18, 2016 by Bill Harlan
KSU Athletics will be holding a 2nd Bramlage cleanup meeting on Tuesday, October 25th, 8:00 PM, at Bramlage Coliseum. Enter Bramlage at the Southeast Entrance (student entrance).
If you or any group you are a part of is interested in earning extra income for the school year, there is an opportunity by helping clean Bramlage Coliseum after KSU Basketball games. If interested, please attend or have a representative attend this informational meeting. If you know some dates that you wish to work, please let Vern Henricks know prior to the meeting for organizational purposes.
The following details will provide you information to consider prior to the meeting. If you are interested, please contact the cleaning organizer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 785.564.2121. If you cannot attend and have an interest, please let him know ASAP.
- Groups are encouraged to have 10+ workers
- Cleanup will require 15 to 30 workers to complete depending on attendance
- Report time will be approximately 2 hours after game start – will be informed prior
- Worker entrance will be student entrance (Southeast Corner of Bramlage)
- Report location is staging area just inside the top of Section 22
- The time worked will earn your group funds at a rate of $9/hr. (2-hour minimum)
- The coordinator is Vern Henricks (email@example.com / text: 785.564.2121)
- The following are the KSU basketball dates requiring help for the 2016-17 season
- October 28
- November 4, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20, 22, 30
- December 2, 6, 7, 11, 18, 21, 30
- January 1, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
- February 1, 6, 11, 15, 21, 22, 27
- March 4
For more information, please email: Vern Henricks at firstname.lastname@example.org or text him at 785.564.2121. We look forward to partnering with groups for the benefit of our organizations.