Digital Kiosks Event Poster Submission
You may upload digital copies of posters for events you'd like to promote on the Schine and/or Goldstein Student Centers' digital kiosks here (see format requirements below).
For student organizations:
- Please make sure your event's funding and space have been secured before poster submission.
- Please select your student organization consultant to help with the approval process. If your consultant/advisor is not listed please include the person's name and email address in the notes field.
- Student organization fliers must include the following information to be approved:
- Event date, time, and location, contact information
- The phrase "Your Student Fee"
- The following word for word: "If you require additional accommodations, please contact (EMAIL) by (DEADLINE)"
- Student Organization events must also be added to the OrgSync calendar and made public.
Posters should be submitted at least one week prior to an event. This will allow enough time to process your request and ensure enough time to obtain approval and properly market your event.
Limited to one poster per event.
Please keep in mind that your poster is displayed for 15 seconds in rotation, so you will want to bring attention to key things, like your event name, date/time and location. Here are the layout requirements:
- RGB format
- 8.5 x 11
- Portrait orientation
- PNG or PDF format (PDF is preferred)
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with formatting.
Below are templates you may use as guides:
- PNG Template: http://dsahelp.syr.edu/KIOSK_TEMPLATE.png
- PSD Template (for use with Photoshop): http://dsahelp.syr.edu/KIOSK_TEMPLATE.psd