Campus Activities Network Executive Board Application
Apply here to become a member of the Campus Activities Network (CAN) executive board! The CAN Executive Board is a Sponsored Student Organization from the Department of Student Activities & Greek Affairs (SAGA) and is comprised of five (5) student members, which will advocate, support, and assist with accountability measures for the RSO community.
This is a paid on-campus position.
The CAN Executive Board will advocate for RSOs, provide resources to RSOs, and facilitate opportunities for RSOs to collaborate on programs and initiatives.
The following are some of responsibilities of CAN executive board members:
- Creation and implementation of CAN meeting agendas.
- Attend all CAN meetings, as well as all planning meetings.
- Participate in New Organization Review Process
- Support RSO community and student leaders
- Connect with Loyola students
- Outreach with student organizations and campus partners
- Maintain a minimum of 5 office hours a week within the Department of Student Activities & Greek Affairs (SAGA).
The requirements to be considered for a CAN executive board position are:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be available Thursdays at 5pm for monthly CAN General Body Meetings.
- Be currently enrolled at Loyola University Chicago.
- Have been a RSO member for at least one academic year.
- Be in good standing with the University, including all offices and departments
The preferred qualifications to be considered for a CAN executive board position are:
- Currently or previously hold/held an executive board position within a student organization.
Three Areas of Focus within CAN
Marketing- create and promote promotional material for CAN, manage social media accounts, create bi-monthly newsletter.
Leadership- support RSO programming efforts, provide resources for RSOs, create programs for RSO community
Outreach- plan and execute large scale programs for CAN, support CAN programming efforts
Four open positions!
Applications due: Friday, April 20th at 11:59 pm, CST
Questions? Email Precious at firstname.lastname@example.org or CAN at email@example.com : subject line: CAN 18-19 Position.