CAN Executive Director Application
Apply here to become the 2018-2019 CAN Executive Director!
The CAN Executive Board is a Sponsored Student Organization from the Department of Student Activities & Greek Affairs (SAGA) and is comprised of five (5) student members, which will advocate, support, and assist with accountability measures for the RSO community.
The Executive Director position is a paid on-campus position, working up to 10 hours per week.
The CAN Executive Director will advocate for RSOs, provide resources to RSOs, and facilitate opportunities for RSOs to collaborate on programs and initiatives.
Duties of the Executive Director, include but are not limited to:
- Serve the student organizations
- Plan and execute programming for RSO community
- Support RSO community and student leaders
- Participate in New Organization Review Process
- Manage and communicate with RSO’s through LUCentral
- Monitor and oversee activity requests, payment processes, and other administrative duties
- Support Student Activities and Greek Affairs internal and external programs
- Other duties as assigned
The requirements to be considered for a CAN Executive Director position are:
- Have previously served on the CAN Executive Board
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be available Thursdays at 5pm for monthly CAN General Body Meetings.
- Be currently enrolled at Loyola University Chicago.
- Be in good standing with the University, including all offices and departments
Applications are due: Sunday, April 8th at 11:59 pm, CST.
Interviews will be by appointment.
Email Precious at firstname.lastname@example.org