FSC Table Top Display Advertisement
Looking to advertise on the tables throughout the Fisher Student Center? Complete this form to begin the process of reserving the tables for your advertisement.
Student Organizations, offices, and departments affiliated with Bryant University will have the opportunity to advertise their event or service by utilizing the table top sign holders throughout the Fisher Student Center. The table top sign holders fit three 4”x6” inserts. Groups wishing to utilize the provided sign holders should abide by the following:
- Reservations for postings should be made through the Center Operations Office on the 2nd floor of the Fisher Student Center on Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30am -4:30pm
- Priority will be given to student groups affiliated with Bryant University. Offices and departments are available as space allows.
- No more than 1 reservation will be allowed per event unless a group is approved to advertise for any pre-event needs and activities
- Organizations/departments can only have 1 advertisement in the holders at a time.
- Postings should be displayed no more than 5 days before your event and the reservation should end the day of the event.
- Any postcards found in the holder without a reservation will be removed immediately and discarded
- 1 day before your scheduled posting, 40 postcards must be dropped off to the Center Operations Office on the 2nd floor of the Fisher Student Center between the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Postings must be 4”x6” in size, one sided, portrait style (vertical) to fit in the holders.
- Postings must meet the requirements as stated on page 76 of the Student Handbook under Poster, Paint, and Sign Policy.
- Postings must display who, what, when, and where with sponsoring contact information.
- Postings will be removed once your reservation has expired and will be recycled.