Petty Cash Box Request
The Fisher Student Center Operations Office maintains 9 locking cash boxes that are available for Bryant University affiliated student groups, offices, and departments to checkout and use for their functions.
Cash Box Policy:
Groups wishing to checkout a cash box must complete this form at least 3 days before the date needed.
- Forms must be completed 3 days in advance.
- Cash boxes will only be issued to those students and/or organizations in good standing.
- No more than $100 may be loaned out unless approved through the Associate Director.
- Check outs and returns that occur between 8:30am and 4pm should be arranged with the Office Coordinator or the Assistant Director. Cash boxes that need to be picked up or returned outside of the hours above should be facilitated by a Center Manager at 401-232-6983.
- Cash boxes, bags, or money shall not be loaned out for more than 5 days or during campus breaks and must remain on the Bryant campus.
- A Bryant ID must be presented to pick up cash boxes. The Student Organization/Department is responsible for the cash box and its contents.