How to Join the Student Activities Board (SAB)
SAB recruits new members at the beginning of each semester. If you are interested in joining the Board, please e-mail SAB at email@example.com or call at (806) 742-4708. Interested students must complete an application, and then go through an interview process. SAB recruits between 15 to 25 students each semester.
- January 18 - SUB Courtyard at 12pm
- January 18 - SUB Escondido Theatre 9pm
- January 19 - SUB Escondido Theatre 9pm
- January 24 - SUB Courtyard 6pm
- February 1 - SUB Red Raider Lounge 6pm
- February 2 - SUB Escondido Theatre 9pm
- Come learn about the Student Activities Board and how it can benefit you as a member, or as a participant in our free campus events.
Application Process: Mandatory Events
- February 7th - Group Interviews
- SUB Matador Room (2nd Floor) from 6:00-8:00 pm.
- February 8th- Individual Interviews
- If selected to attend an individual interview, sign up through the link that will be sent out to your e-mail provided the evening of group interviews. Interview times may be chosen between 8:00am-5:00pm.
Below, you will find more information about what it means to become a part of TAB!
Student Committee Members
Student Committee Members must adhere and believe strongly in the TAB Constitution, By-Laws, and the program philosophy of the Board as outlined in Appendices A-P. They must also attend all committee meetings, help with both standard and non-standard forms of publicity, serve as a proxy representative for student Coordinators when deemed necessary, and perform any other duties as assigned by the President. Student Committee Members shall work to uphold the values of a student/staff partnership and shall be entrusted with the ethical standards, responsibility and powers of authority subject in serving the needs and constituents of the University.