2019 Elite Athlete and Performer Program Application Form
Welcome to the 2019 EAPP Application Form!
In order to become a 2019 member of the Elite Athlete and Performer Program you must apply by completing this form.
PLEASE NOTE: EAPP members must re-apply each calendar year using this form.
Be sure to have your supporting documentation ready to attach to this application:
Supporting documentation includes:
- A one page sporting resume summarising your 2018 sporting achievements and experiences - with evidence of your current competition level within your sport or performance art
- A letter (on letterhead) from your relevant sporting or performing institution or association that verifies your level of elite involvement in 2018 and ongoing in 2019
- Current training and expected competition schedule for 2019
- Relevant sporting photo (action shot preferred) - high resolution
For an example application please click here
Things that help strengthen your application are:
- Complete all tasks as requested
- Go into as much details as possible on your sporting resume – clearly showing the training and competition pathway/ journey you have been on in the last 12-18 months
- Have your supporting letter written on a letterhead
Benefits of the EAPP include:
- Early timetabling preferences allocated
- Flexibility with studies
- Academic support
- Financial support
If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org