2019-2020 Peer Advisor Application
Interested in being a Peer Advisor?
Peer Advisors are trained to help first-year students plan and schedule courses during New Cards Orientation in the summer, serve as teaching assistants and mentors in the Gen 101 "A & S Orientation" course during the Fall and Spring semesters, and assist with other advising initiatives throughout the academic year. This is an amazing opportunity to not only develop yourself, but make a difference in the lives of new Cardinals. This role is compensated at $10/hour.
In order to apply you must:
- Attend an interest session (see dates below)
- Have completed at least 30 college credit hours at the time of application (can be from any college)
- Have a 2.75 or better GPA
- Be an undergraduate student at the University of Louisville (any college)
- Submit an application
- Submit a current resume
- Submit 2 recommendations (1 must be from a UofL faculty/staff member, undergraduate student recommendations are not accepted) Please send this link to those completing your recommendations!
Applications due by Friday, February 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Late applications will not be accepted.
Interest Session Dates (All applicants MUST attend an interest session):
- January 22 from 11:00am-11:30am in Gardiner Hall 104
- January 30 from 3:00pm-3:30pm in Gardiner Hall 104
- February 1 from 11:00am-11:30am in Gardiner Hall 104
- February 5 from 4:00pm-4:30pm in Gardiner Hall 104
- February 7 from 1:00pm-1:30pm in Gardiner Hall 104
- February 8 from 12:00pm-12:30pm in Gardiner Hall 104
Any questions about this application should be directed to Michelle Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org