2011 Red Raider Orientation Student Org Fair
2011 Red Raider Orientation
STUDENT ORGANIZATION FAIR
Organization Fair Guidelines and Expectations
Thank you for showing interest in participating in the 2011 Red Raider Orientation (RRO) Organization Fair. We ask that you read through these guidelines and expectations of the RRO Organization Fair, so as to inform you of the protocol and procedures for all participants. All organizations must agree to these guidelines and sign at the bottom in order to be eligible to participate in the fair. Should an organization violate any portion of this agreement they will be subject to removal from the fair and future participation in RRO will be subject to review by the Director of Red Raider Orientation.
• Red Raider Orientation discourages and will not tolerate any promotion or invitation to events, parties or gatherings during any RRO event.
• Each organization must check-in at the Check-In table (located at the South entrance of the Student Union Building Ballroom), at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the fair.
• At least one organization member must be present at the assigned table during every RRO session. Leaving items on your table and without a representative present is not allowed.
• An organization may not have more than three current members at their table.
• An organization is allowed one absence from the Organization Fair. After the second absence, the organization will lose their table and it will be reassigned to an organization that is on the waiting list. The order of the wait list will be determined by the date that each reservation was received electronically. Organizations will be notified at least 24 hours before the next Organization Fair should they be assigned an available table.
• Organizations must use and stay at the table that has been assigned to them. Switching tables will NOT be allowed.
• Organization members must remain at their assigned table/area; members may not roam or wander around the fair for recruitment purposes.
• Organizations may do giveaways from their table, but no organization will be allowed to sell items during the fair, or walk around and hand out items.
• Organizations must stay the duration of the fair.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or the RRO Student Organization Fair, you may contact the Center for Campus Life 806-742-5433.
I agree to abide by and follow the given guidelines and expectations, and understand that violation of any of these terms will be grounds for removal from the organization fair, other RRO events and future RRO participation.
Organization Name (Please Print) Organization RRO Representative Name (Printed)
Organization Advisor Name (Please Print) Organization RRO Representative Signature
Organization Advisor Signature RRO Representative Contact phone number
To be eligible to participate in the fair, all organizations must return this form, signed by all parties. DOWNLOAD THIS FORM AND PRINT.
IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE ALL COMPLETED FORMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CENTER FOR CAMPUS LIFE, 2ND FLOOR SUB BY FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2011.
RRO Student Organization Fair Dates & Time
DATES: June 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26; July 17, 20, 24, 27, 31; and August 3
LOCATION: Student Union Building Ballroom
TIMES: Check-in 3:15-3:45 PM and Organization Fair 3:45-4:45 PM
Each registered organization will have a 6’ foot table upon which to place their materials. Organizations may not apply anything to the walls of the SUB Ballroom. Organizations are expected to clean up after themselves following each RRO Student Organization Fair.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or the fair, you may contact The Center for Campus Life 806-742-5433.