UPDATE: Registration Deadline Extension to 3/28 at 9am
Mar 21, 2018 by Anne E Graham
Dear Student Org Leaders,
Due to the weather, all ELS sessions scheduled for today (3/21) are cancelled. We know that many of you were dependent on attending Excellence in Leadership sessions today in order to fulfill the requirement of completing 5 sessions prior to the registration deadline on March 23 at 9am. As such, we have extended the registration deadline to March 28 at 9am. This extension applies to all components of registration (OrgSync renewal, constitution with updated language, SA budget request, and ELS training).
We have also added additional ELS sessions to make up for the four that were cancelled today. The remaining ELS sessions now include (click to register):
- Thursday 3/22, 5 pm: A Dialogue on Managing Racial Conflict on Campus: From Town Hall to Recovery
- Monday 3/26, 11 am: Everything OrgSync
- Monday 3/26, 7:30 pm: Ugh, Another Email! Effective Digital Communication for Student Organizations
- Tuesday 3/27, 4 pm: Know Your Talents and Find Success with CliftonStrengths™ (Note: You must register at least 4 days in advance to attend this session. Graduate students outside of CCAS are not eligible to attend this session.)
- Tuesday 3/27, 5 pm: PowerHour: Events with Alcohol
We may add additional sessions on Friday or early next week – please check go.gwu.edu/els for the most up to date schedule. The post event assessments must be submitted by Wednesday, March 28 at 9am.
Again, all organizations must complete all the registration components by March 28 at 9am.
As a side note from our friends at the Nashman Center –
All Nashman Center events scheduled tonight (3/21) are cancelled. Students will be informed as soon as these events are rescheduled.
Additionally, the Foggy Bottom Association is looking for volunteers to shovel and ice sidewalks and stairs for community members in need of assistance. Please reach out to email@example.com if you can help!