The Washington Center Information Session
Internship Opportunities in Washington D.C.!
The Washington Center (TWC) will be on campus to discuss available non-paid internship opportunities with the government, non-profits, law firms, cultural and arts institutions and embassies.
TWC enables students to become more competitive for entry-level employment and to prepare for lives of achievement, engagement and leadership. Participants will:
- Gain valuable experience while earning credit
- Discover career options and build a network
- Engage with prominent leaders in your field
- Explore one of the world’s most exciting cities
What do alumni of the Washington Center say about the program?
“I would recommend the The Washington Center (TWC) opportunity because it can change your life. It changed mine. It was definitely the catalyst to everything in my life today.” - Camilo Manjarres, Fall 2013 Intern
How do I register for the information session?
Register on Hire a Red Hawk (under Information Sessions!) This event is open to students from all majors. Space is limited, registration is required! Students must bring their University Student IDs to the event!
What information will be covered at this session?
- Program qualifications
- Financial assistance
- Completing the application process
- Obtaining academic credit
Who can apply for TWC internships?
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.75
- Must have attained the status of sophomore or above
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from Montclair State
When do the internships take place?
TWC offers programs in the spring, summer and fall.