Multicultural Center Faculty/Staff Fellows Fall 2017 Application
Welcome to the Faculty/Staff Fellows Fall 2017 Application!
The Multicultural Center is looking for faculty/staff volunteers to serve in a mentorship capacity to students, in a new program called the Multicultural Center Faculty/Staff Fellows program.
Faculty/Staff mentors will be matched with a student mentee who is a participant in the Multicultural Center’s Community Connections Mentorship Initiative program.
Faculty/Staff mentors will also be invited to facilitate C Squared programs and/or other Multicultural Center initiatives throughout the year, if their schedule allows.
Faculty/Staff mentors who are a part of the Fall 2017 Faculty/Staff Fellows Program will:
• Have the opportunity to connect with a student mentee to build a relationship that will foster support and success throughout their undergraduate years.
• Be asked to meet with student mentee regularly throughout the semester to assist their mentee in developing an understanding of their own social identities and the way that frames their experience on campus.
• Be invited to attend the Fall 2017 Multicultural Center Open House (August 23, 1-3 p.m.), or one Fall 2016 Multicultural Center Welcome Reception (August 22 or August 24, 4-6 p.m.).
- Be invited to attend the C2 Fall Training to learn more about the program and how to assist their mentee (Friday, Sept 8, 2017 from 12-4p.m.)
If you would like to be a Multicultural Center Faculty/Staff Fellow, please fill out this form by August 31, 2017
If you have any questions about the application, please contact:
- Christina Wan, Senior Student Development Specialist for Advocacy & Student Success